As the primary liquid cooling integration lover for OEM server producers, CoolIT will showcase liquid-enabled servers from Intel, Dell EMC and HPE. Merged with the broadest range of Coolant Distribution Units, CoolIT and their OEM associates are providing the most total and strong liquid cooling solutions to the HPC market place.
Readily Offered Liquid Cooled Servers
CoolIT OEM solutions remaining proven at booth F-940 consist of:
- Intel Buchanan Go – CoolIT is happy to announce a liquid cooling solution appropriate with the Intel Buchanan Go server, able of 86% warmth capture with coldplates for the twin processors, voltage regulators, and memory.
- Dell EMC PowerEdge C6420 this liquid-enabled server will be on screen at the Dell EMC booth (C-1210). With factory-put in liquid cooling, this server pairs with CoolIT’s stainless steel Rack Manifolds and Coolant Distributions Units particularly for large functionality and hyperscale workloads.
- HPE Apollo 2000 Program – optimized with Rack DCLC to appreciably boost over-all facts middle functionality and effectiveness.
- HPE Apollo Trade and Match Server Resolution – optimized with Closed-Loop DCLC to boost density, lower TCO and get edge of improved functionality to capitalize on Significant Frequency Trading trends.
All-in-One particular Micro Information Center with Rack DCLC
STULZ Micro Information Center, which combines CoolIT’s Rack DCLC with STULZ’ world-renowned mission critical air cooling items to produce a solitary enclosed solution for taking care of large-density compute demands, will be on screen. This 100% contained solution options built-in critical power, rack security and Immediate Liquid Cooling connections.
Greatest-in-Course Coolant Distribution Units
Making its debut at ISC18 is CoolIT’s most recent and maximum capacity Coolant Distribution Unit, Rack DCLC CHx750. This row-centered, liquid-to-liquid CDU manages a network of IT cupboards and can assist a 750kW warmth load with ASHRAE W4 heat h2o cooling.
In addition, CoolIT’s liquid-to-liquid CDU showcase will consist of the 4U Rack DCLC CHx80 that provides 80-100kW cooling capacity with N+1 redundancy to take care of the most tough, large density HPC racks.
Two of CoolIT’s most recent liquid-to-air CDUs will also be proven, which includes:
- Rack DCLC AHx10, CoolIT’s new liquid-to-air CDU that delivers the advantages of rack stage liquid cooling without the need of the prerequisite for facility h2o. The regular 5U process manages 7kW at 25°C ambient air temperature and is expandable to 6U or 7U configurations (by way of the out there enlargement package) to scale capacity up to 10kW of warmth load.
- Rack DCLC AHx2, CoolIT’s new liquid-to-air warmth exchanger instrument for OEMs and Program Integrators for DCLC enabled servers to be thermally tested during the factory burn off-in process, without the need of liquid cooling infrastructure.
Command2: Adaptive, Smart CDU Handle Techniques
CoolIT will reveal its advanced Rack DCLC Command2 Handle Program for CDUs. Attendees can expertise the plug-and-participate in performance of Command2, which includes crafted-in autonomous controls and sophisticated security options.
Hottest Passive Coldplate Types for CPUs, GPUs and Memory
Employing patented Break up-Flow layout, the most current coldplates to assist CoolIT’s passive Rack DCLC system will be shown, which includes
- RX1 Passive CPU Coldplate for Intel Xeon Scalable Processor Spouse and children (Skylake)
- RD1 Passive CPU Coldplate for AMD EPYC processors
- GP2 Passive GPU Coldplate for NVIDIA Tesla V100 and Tesla P100
- MX3 Passive Memory Coldplate for utmost serviceability
Organizing for Liquid Cooling Panel Discussion: ISC HPC Birds-of-a-Feather Session
CoolIT has been selected to host a Birds-of-a-Feather session as section of the formal ISC18 convention method on Monday 25 June at 1:00pm. CoolIT encourages all attendees to sign up for the Organizing to Liquid Cool Your Next HPC Deployment presentation in the Pikkolo Home at Messe Frankfurt. Patrick McGinn, VP Products Advertising & Company Development at CoolIT Techniques, will chair the session which will consist of industry panelists from Dell EMC, Intel, Cooltera and Boston GmbH.
As new advancements in HPC and AI continue to force computational boundaries, facts middle operators are noticing liquid cooling is, in quite a few situations, the only response,” mentioned Geoff Lyon, CEO and CTO at CoolIT Techniques. “Our collaboration with OEM associates these kinds of as Dell EMC, HPE, Intel and STULZ provides more evidence that the foreseeable future of the facts middle is destined for liquid cooling.”
To see CoolIT’s items or find out a lot more about Immediate Liquid Cooling engineering, take a look at technical personnel at ISC18 booth #F-940.